Pay Just 9% Now & the remaining 91% on offering Possesion*

Pick Up & Drop Facility Available with OLA Cabs


Book Your residence in the city-of-cities, RunwalMyCity


  • Spread Across 156 Acres.
  • 9:91 Builder Subvention presents the longest serving subvention
  • Situated at the centre of economic triangle of Dombivli, Thane & Kalyan
  • Gigantic podium of city (1.5+ acres open space between towers)
  • Podium level parking
  • First habitual Floor starts at 3rd level
  • Exclusive amenities per cluster

Project Overview

Welcome to Runwal My City which offers the lifestyle you’ve been longing for. From the largest podium in Dombivali ensuring you’ll never get bored, to be located at the heart of the township. History has seen many types of cities. Cities of lakes, of forts, of flowers, of palaces, of dreams, etc. The list can go on and on. What history has never seen is a city full of cities. A city packed with all the things you will ever want. A city you’ll never want to leave.

Proposed Amenities

Gymnasium

Indoor-Games

Kid’s Playscape

Meditation Area

Multi-purpose Court

Jogging Track

Reading Lounge

Stepped Lawn Seating

Sports Complex

Educational Institute

Kids Area

Office Blocks

Interior Images

Know More

Cluster Amenities

  • Clubhouse
  • Gymnasium
  • Party Hall
  • Indoor Games
  • Reading Lounge
  • Party Lawn
  • Jogging Track
  • Multi-purpose Court
  • Reading Corner
  • Elderly Social Space
  • Picnic Area
  • Youth Corner
  • Seasonal Garden
  • Performance Area
  • Central Green
  • Stepped Lawn Seating
  • Central Green
  • Checkered Play Area
  • Green Play Area
  • Fitness Area
  • Meditation Zone
  • Leisure- stepped seating
  • Kids Playscape
Know More

Location Advantages


Nearby Location

  • Connectivity to Mumbai & Navi Mumbai
  • Extended Mumbai Urban Infrastructure Project
  • Proposed Mumbai Trans-Harbour Link
  • Thane-Bhiwandi-Kalyan Monorail Corridor
  • Proposed Metro Corridor
  • Proposed Freeway
  • New railway connection coming up, connecting western and central lines
  • The Kalyan-Dombivli belt soon to be a ‘Smart City’
  • Great economic opportunities with the Eastern Freight Corridor, DMIC and MMC
  • Close to the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport, JNPT, MTHL and DFC
  • Reduced travel time from Virar to Alibaug by 50%
  • Booming logistics sector and the Government’s focus on further organizing the warehousing industry
  • Plans to develop commercial complexes in the region is expected to boost the service industry in the region
  • Subway tunnel elevated to connect Katai Toll to Airoli
  • Upgradation of Diva station to prime junction in central line and approved new line to Navi Mumbai (Kalwa – Airoli)
  • Kalyan-Dombivli Municipal Transport improves connectivity
  • Increase in the number of affordable housing projects
Get Direction

AREA & PRICING:

Ulta Luxury Launch - 2 & 3 BHK


Configuration Carpet Area Price
1 BHK (Optima) 372 Sq.Ft. Rs. 32.75 Lacs*
1 BHK (Ultima) 409 Sq.Ft. Click To Know
2 BHK (Optima) 510 Sq.Ft. Click To Know
2 BHK (Ultima) 570 Sq.Ft. Click To Know
3 BHK 777 Sq.Ft. Click To Know

PAYMENT SCHEDULE:



UNIT PLANS:




About Runwal Developers

Established in 1978, the Runwal Group is one of Mumbai’s premier real estate developers, operating in the residential, commercial and organized retails verticals. With a robust track record of 51 delivered projects with over 20 thousand families happily living, the group has continuously striven to keep the ‘customer’ as a focal point in the designing, planning and construction of all its projects.

Operating in the Luxury, Premium and Large-Format Townships categories in residential development, the Runwal Group today also owns and manages the largest retail mall chain in Mumbai with over 2 million sq. ft. of GLA.